Welcome to Edwards Road Baptist Church Preschool's website!
At Edwards Road, we hold high standards in early education. Our children's hours are filled with a variety of age appropriate, activity based instruction with hands-on materials. Children learn to express themselves independently as well as cooperatively in a small group. We believe that a child's work is his play! We strive to make each day a day filled with the joy of learning.
The children in our K-3 thorough K-5 programs are involved in a variety of pre-writing and pre- reading activities with the goal of having each child fully prepared for kindergarten, or first grade.
is to nurture the child's mind with age appropriate instruction and learning experiences, providing for physical, social and emotional development as we establish a foundation for the experience of God's unconditional love in Jesus Christ. The children are guided in their understanding that the God of the Bible is indeed their God, He loves them and they can talk to him at any time through Prayer.
at Edwards Road Preschool is based upon our belief that God have given parents the awesome job of teaching their children about who He is, what He has created, and what He commands. We take very seriously our responsibility to continue that instruction in our preschool. Our goal is to guide children in understanding that they are "fearfully and wonderfully made"by the Creator of the Universe.
ERBC Preschool exists to:
1) FEED the intellect of a child’s mind with age appropriate instruction and learning experiences.
2) PROVIDE opportunities for continued physical development.
3) EXPAND the child’s social outlook to include the acceptance of all people.
4) DEVELOP emotional confidence that comes from being a child of God.
5) ESTABLISH the roots of God’s unconditional love in the hearts of children.